With ImmunoID NeXT, oncology researchers can comprehensively analyze both a tumor and its microenvironment from a single tumor sample. It enables customers to maximize the data generated from each sample while also decreasing the complexity of data interpretation by eliminating the need to integrate multiple assay technologies and reporting formats from several sources.
Specifically built for immuno-/precision oncology, the NeXT Platform is used to investigate key areas of tumor biology; from elucidating mechanisms of tumor escape and detecting neoantigens, to identifying novel gene expression signatures and characterizing the immune repertoire. With these extensive capabilities, ImmunoID NeXT effectively consolidates multiple biomarker assays into one.
The unique design of the assay and analytical algorithms enables the delivery of critical tumor- and immune-related information including, but not limited to:
- T-cell receptor (TCR) alpha & beta repertoire
- Neoantigen detection and neoantigen load
- Tumor mutational burden (TMB)
- Microsatellite instability (MSI) characterization
- Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) typing, HLA and beta-2 microglobulin (B2M) somatic mutations, and HLA loss of heterozygosity (LOH)
- Tumor escape and resistance mechanisms
- Oncoviral detection