Erin Newburn, MS, PhD
Director, Field Application Scientist
Monday, August 24 | 4:00 PM BST | 11:00 AM EST | 8:00 AM PST
Enabling the Expansive Interrogation of a Tumor & Its Microenvironment from a Single Sample for Precision Oncology Biomarker Discovery Applications
- While the success of checkpoint blockade has been hugely promising, it’s increasingly apparent that predicting response to immunotherapies and developing new ones requires a more comprehensive approach to tumor immunogenomic profiling.
- The traditional means of generating information relating to multiple biomarkers involves the use of several assay technologies from various sources which is not only impractical given the often limited quantity of tumor samples, but also due to complexities associated with the integration and interpretation of disparate reporting formats, and can be prohibitively costly.
- In this webinar, we’ll present our solution to these barriers, ImmunoID NeXT™, a universal cancer immunogenomics platform that consolidates multiple biomarker assays into one; providing a multidimensional view of the tumor and its microenvironment from a single sample.
- A case study from a cohort of metastatic melanoma patients treated with immune checkpoint blockade will highlight the analytical capabilities provided by this immunogenomic profiling solution for understanding mechanisms of tumor evasion and creating composite biomarkers
- Additionally, we’ll introduce NeXT Liquid Biopsy, an exome-wide liquid biopsy approach combined with ImmunoID NeXT™, to further explore critical areas of tumor biology