How to Order the ACE Cancer Plus Test
To order the ACE CancerPlus Test the following is required:
- Available in the United States and Canada Only
- A health care provider to order the test (e.g., geneticist or genetic counselor). A patient cannot order a genetic test for him/herself.
- Determination of how payment for the test will be made – see Methods of Payment.
- Completed requisition form for the patient – Download Forms.
- Sample(s) of FFPE or Fresh Frozen Tissue – see Sample Types and Shipping Information.
- Medical records, recent pathology/cytology reports, and any other molecular diagnostic or genetic assay results.
- Copies of all paperwork retained in office.
Personalis, Inc. offers several billing options for our clients and their patients; however, we do not bill insurance companies and are unable to begin testing without accurate billing information.
Personalis, Inc. will bill the referring institution. First time ordering institutions will be contacted upon sample/requisition form* receipt to confirm billing options prior to beginning processing of the sample. For further assistance or information regarding institutional billing and payment options, please contact us at 650-752-1315 or email@example.com.
*Please include the institution name, address, billing contact person, and phone number on the requisition form. Personalis, Inc. accepts checks (payable to Personalis, Inc.) and wire transfers.
For direct patient billing, payment must be received before testing can begin. Personalis, Inc. accepts checks (payable to Personalis, Inc.), credit cards, and wire transfers. If you have questions about other forms of pre-payment, please contact us at 650-752-1315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test Requisition Form
*ACE CancerPlus Test (Clinical Report & Research) Requisition Form
ATTENTION: If you are ordering the ACE CancerPlus Test through the VA Precision Oncology Program, please contact us at email@example.com for details.
Clinical samples that may be submitted:
|Clinical Sample Types|
|FFPE||Unstained slides or tumor block; >20% tumor content|
|Fresh Frozen Tissue||≥ 30mg tissue; >20% tumor content; ship overnight with 5lbs of dry ice|
For questions, please contact the Personalis Clinical Operations Team (650-752-1349 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Patient samples should be submitted in appropriate shipping containers with three unique identifiers matching between the requisition form and the sample. Fill out the Request a Kit form below to request that a sample collection kit be provided to you.
Please send all samples with their appropriate forms to:
Personalis Clinical Laboratory
1330 O’Brien Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025