To Our Valued Customers,
As your partner, we are reaching out to let you know that Personalis is committed to continuing to receive samples and deliver services to our customers while we protect the health of our employees and community in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak. We also wanted to reassure you that, to the extent it is possible to do so safely and in compliance with state and local regulations, we will strive to continue to deliver our services through this period with the same outstanding quality you have come to expect from us.
As we are looking to maintain the safety of our employees, their families, and the community, Personalis is complying with state and local regulations.
Additionally, to reduce COVID-19 exposure risk we have taken the following measures:
- Provided Personal Protective Equipment for employees working onsite
- Established Social Distancing protocol for employees working onsite
- Developed daily environmental sanitizing protocols for those working onsite
- Established virtual meeting alternatives for business partners and employees
- Required Personalis employees to work from home in all possible cases for their safety and the safety of our community
- Taken steps, such as increasing our inventory, to mitigate potential disruptions in our supply chain
We appreciate your trust in us as we continue to support your needs while taking precautions for the health of our employees and the broader community. Personalis is monitoring the situation closely and will continue to update our approach as more information becomes available from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other authorities. Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have further questions.