ACE Exome™ for Clinical Research
Designed to provide comprehensive information for every sample
The ACE Exome for Clinical Research augments a standard exome by supplementing coverage of over 8,000 biomedically important genes, enabling variants to be identified more accurately and reliably in these regions which may be completely missed by a standard, or even clinically focused exome. The ACE Exome also provides coverage of regions outside the exome including regulatory regions and functionally important intergenic and intronic regions.
This highly accurate and sensitive assay is the most optimized exome platform available for clinical research. Sequence data is aligned and variants are called and annotated using the Personalis advanced variant discovery and annotation engine. Read more about the Personalis ACE Platform.
Comprehensive content set for a broad biomedical footprint
- Whole exome plus augmented coverage of over 8,000 biomedically important genes
- Comprehensive, curated clinically-focused content set
- Highly accurate alignment and variant calling
- Enhanced coverage of difficult-to-sequence regions, such as high GC
- Minimum data guarantee for every sample
- Extensive variant annotation
- Easy to read interactive QC reports and performance summaries
Configurations Offered (in Gigabase
- 8 GbACE Exome for Clinical Research
- Comprehensive sequence coverage for clinical research samples.
- 12 GbACE Exome for Clinical Research
- High levels of gene finishing for critical samples.
- 16 GbACE Exome for Clinical Research
- Deep sequencing recommended for analysis of samples where heterogeneity is expected.
- Exome DataAnalysis Only
- For customers with legacy exome data, we can utilize our advanced variant calling and annotation capabilities to extract the best results from your data.
Personalis® ACE Services for Research Selector
|Features||Discovery Research||Clinical Research||Cancer Research|
|Optimized for||Cost-effective variant discovery in large-scale studies||Maximum variant detection for every sample||Accurate and comprehensive analysis of cancer samples with enhanced coverage of over 1,400 cancer genes|
|Output (Gigabase [Gb])||3.5, 5, 6 Gb – average output per samples||8, 12, 16 Gb – minimum output guarantee||8, 16 Gb – minimum output guarantee|
|Example study types||Screening, case control, longitudinal, pedigree||Clinical research, FFPE sequencing, and low input DNA studies||Tumor only / tumor pairs|
|Minimum sample committment||YES – increments of 24 for fewer than 96 samples||NO||NO|
|Analysis included||FASTQ, QC, and performance summaries||FASTQ, QC, and performance summaries||FASTQ, QC, and performance summaries|
|Additional analysis and annotation||Aligned BAM, VCF, and VAR file with more than 40 public and proprietary databases||Aligned BAM, VCF, and VAR file with more than 40 public and proprietary databases||Cancer-specific analysis and annotation including somatic VAR, VCF, and annotation including COSMIC and Cancer Gene Census|